Date: Thursday 29 September 2022
Time: 10.00am – 11.30am
Price: £35 + VAT
Type: Virtual Online Session
What’s this session about?
Line Managers are usually closest to managing employee issues on the ground and it is therefore essential that they have appropriate support and training in order to do this effectively. These expert led sessions will provide delegates with the skills and confidence to deal with the issues they are likely to face in practice. Delegates can attend each session or choose the ones that they feel are the most relevant.
In this fourth and final session we will cover how to manage performance – both good and bad, including:
- Performance management in practice
- Using probationary periods
- Providing feedback and encouraging positive performance
- Providing support and setting targets
- Capability process and issuing warnings
- Tricky areas
The sessions will be interactive with relevant case studies and there will be opportunities to ask questions.