How Can We Help?
Managing HR issues within a charity can be challenging. We understand that a ‘one size fits all’ approach doesn’t work for the range of charities that we work with. Whether you need a complete HR package of services or help with a one-off piece of work, we offer you a range of flexible options and price plans tailored to your situation.
We really understand your time pressures and the need for you to receive timely, cost effective professional HR advice. Our HR Consultants will give you reassurance that you are compliant from a HR best practice perspective and give you the time and confidence to focus on other things.
We believe in working collaboratively with you to understand your charities needs and requirements. Our aim is to become your trusted HR provider, especially in challenging times.
Our HR Services
- HR audits to identify any problems areas and suggest improvements.
- An HR retainer to provide support with day to day HR issues.
- Template employment contracts and handbooks.
- Undertaking investigations into disciplinary, grievance or other issues.
- Providing panel support or being the decision maker at disciplinary, grievance or appeal hearings.
- Support with projects such as redundancies or restructuring, with on-site support if needed.
In the majority of cases, we operate on a fixed fee basis giving you certainty about what you are spending. If you would like to find out more, please get in touch.
We understand the time pressures faced by growing companies, and how you need authoritative, timely and cost-effective HR advice. Whether you need a complete HR solution, guidance and support for a one-off project or to use us as a sounding board when you need us, we offer flexible HR solutions tailored to suit you needs.
Whether it is managing your current employees, reassessing your workforce levels, or taking on more staff to deal with growth in your business, Narrow Quay HR provides a flexible and practical range of HR solutions to assist you with day to day HR issues and challenges.