We discuss some of our top tips for effective performance management whilst working remotely.
In this podcast, we discuss:
- Reinforcing your organisation’s values
- Open Communication
- Recognition and trust
- Goal setting and feedback
- Development opportunities
How Can We Help?
Our specialist HR consultants can help your organisation by:
- providing support with your day to day HR issues
- auditing your HR policies and procedure to identify problems and suggest improvements
- training for your staff
- practical support with consultations and other HR projects
- carrying out investigations into grievances, disciplinaries and other matters
- Narrow Quay HR On the Issues of Team Working in a Virtual Environment
- Narrow Quay HR On the Challenges With Working From Home
- Narrow Quay HR On the Practical Issues When Consulting With Employees Remotely
- Narrow Quay HR On Carrying Out a Workplace Investigation Whilst Working Remotely
If you require specialist HR support relating to carrying out workplace investigations remotely, please contact HR Consultants Caitlin Anniss on 07909 683938 or Jo Hill on 07392 085 778.