We discuss the importance of effective consultation and how to correctly consult staff remotely, in our first Narrow Quay HR club webinar.
Included in this webinar:
- Why are consultations needed?
- Effective consultation
- Individual and collective consultations
- Consulting with staff remotely
How Can We Help?
Our specialist HR consultants can help your organisation by:
- providing support with your day to day HR issues
- auditing your HR policies and procedure to identify problems and suggest improvements
- training for your staff
- practical support with consultations and other HR projects
- carrying out investigations into grievances, disciplinaries and other matters
- Narrow Quay HR On the Issues of Team Working in a Virtual Environment
- Narrow Quay HR On the Practical Issues When Consulting With Employees Remotely
- Narrow Quay HR On the Challenges With Working From Home
If you require support with consulting your staff, please contact Caitlin Anniss on 07799 136 091 or Jessica Scott-Dye in the VWV Employment Law team on 07799 901 428.