We consider the challenges of establishing and maintaining teams whilst working in a virtual environment. Also providing practical steps to mitigate the impact on productivity.
In our podcast, we discuss:
- issues when team bonding in a virtual environment
- how to retain the effectiveness of teams
- developing new teams and integrating a new team member
- the role of managers
- mitigating the impact of virtual environments
How Can We Help?
Our specialist HR consultants can help your organisation by:
- providing support with your day to day HR issues
- auditing your HR policies and procedure to identify problems and suggest improvements
- training for your staff
- practical support with consultations and other HR projects
- carrying out investigations into grievances, disciplinaries and other matters
If you require specialist legal advice relating to managing teams in a virtual environment, please contact HR Consultant Caitlin Anniss on 07909 683938.