We consider the challenges of carrying out a workplace investigation remotely during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
In our podcast, we discuss:
- Planning for a virtual workplace investigation
- Practical steps to consider
- What to do if an employee refuses to participate
- Can furloughed staff participate?
How Can We Help?
Our specialist HR consultants can help your organisation by:
- providing support with your day to day HR issues
- auditing your HR policies and procedure to identify problems and suggest improvements
- training for your staff
- practical support with consultations and other HR projects
- carrying out investigations into grievances, disciplinaries and other matters
- Narrow Quay HR On the Challenges With Working From Home
- Narrow Quay HR On the Issues of Team Working in a Virtual Environment
If you require specialist legal advice relating to carrying out workplace investigations remotely, please contact HR Consultants Caitlin Anniss on 07909 683938 or Sarah Martin on 07799 136091.