How do you appropriately manage the process of a redundancy situation? Narrow Quay HR Consultant, Sarah Martin provides practical advice for dealing with difficult conversations
Included in this webinar:
- What is a redundancy situation?
- What is collective consultation and how does it work?
- Interaction between individual and collective consultation
- Who are the employees representatives?
- How do notice and redundancy payments work?
How Can We Help?
Our specialist HR consultants can help your organisation by:
- providing support with your day to day HR issues
- auditing your HR policies and procedure to identify problems and suggest improvements
- training for your staff
- practical support with consultations and other HR projects
- carrying out investigations into grievances, disciplinaries and other matters
- Narrow Quay HR On the Practical Issues When Consulting With Employees Remotely
- Narrow Quay HR On the Challenges With Working From Home
If you require any HR support in relation to dealing with a redundancy situation, please contact our HR Consultant, Sarah Martin on 07799 136 091.