Unconscious bias can have implications on decision making. We discuss how to mitigate this to create an inclusive working environment.
In this podcast, we discuss:
- What is unconscious bias and where does it come from?
- Why is it relevant in the workplace?
- Examples of how it can effect decision making for HR teams
- Steps you can take to create a fair and inclusive work environment
How Can We Help?
Our specialist HR consultants can help your organisation by:
- providing support with your day to day HR issues
- auditing your HR policies and procedure to identify problems and suggest improvements
- training for your staff
- practical support with consultations and other HR projects
- carrying out investigations into grievances, disciplinaries and other matters
- Narrow Quay HR On Remote Performance Management
- Narrow Quay HR On Carrying Out a Workplace Investigation Whilst Working Remotely
- Narrow Quay HR On the Issues of Team Working in a Virtual Environment
- Narrow Quay HR On the Challenges With Working From Home
If you require specialist HR support relating to workplace investigations, please contact HR Consultant Sarah Martin on 07799 136091.