Unconscious bias can have implications on decision making. We discuss how to mitigate this to create an inclusive working environment.
In this podcast, we discuss:
- What is unconscious bias and where does it come from?
- Why is it relevant in the workplace?
- Examples of how it can effect decision making for HR teams
- Steps you can take to create a fair and inclusive work environment
How Can We Help?
Our specialist HR consultants can help your organisation by:
- providing support with your day to day HR issues
- auditing your HR policies and procedure to identify problems and suggest improvements
- training for your staff
- practical support with consultations and other HR projects
- carrying out investigations into grievances, disciplinaries and other matters
- Narrow Quay HR On Remote Performance Management
- Narrow Quay HR On Carrying Out a Workplace Investigation Whilst Working Remotely
- Narrow Quay HR On the Issues of Team Working in a Virtual Environment
- Narrow Quay HR On the Challenges With Working From Home
If you require specialist HR support relating to workplace investigations, please contact HR Consultants Sarah Martin on 07799 136091 or Jo Hill on 07392 085778.