We have appeared on the VWV On the Case podcast, discussing the issues employers face when consulting with employees, who are working remotely.
In our podcast, we discuss:
• Practical considerations of consultations
• Do you still have to consult?
• Consultations and furloughed staff
• Managing remote meetings
• Methods of communication
How Can We Help?
Our specialist HR consultants can help your organisation by:
- providing support with your day to day HR issues
- auditing your HR policies and procedure to identify problems and suggest improvements
- training for your staff
- practical support with consultations and other HR projects
- carrying out investigations into grievances, disciplinaries and other matters
If you require any HR support in relation to consulting with your staff, please contact HR Consultants from Narrow Quay HR, Caitlin Anniss on 07909 683938 or Sarah Martin on 07799 136 091.