You have found a consultancy who provide dedicated HR support for Healthcare Practices.
From helping you to manage your current employees, assessing your workforce levels, or recruiting staff to support the growth of your practice, Narrow Quay HR provides customisable HR solutions to support you both strategically and tactically.
HR Support Package for Healthcare Practices
For a fixed monthly fee, we are able to support your healthcare practice, with HR services from commencement to termination of employment and everything you encounter in between.
We balance a commercial approach with pragmatism, to ensure you comply with best HR practice and receive practical advice that works.
Our HR consultants are qualified Employment lawyers who specialise in HR, giving you the best of both worlds: solid legal expertise and HR solutions.
We don’t just tell you what you can and can’t do, we work with you to find a tailored solution that’s best for you and your practice.
- In-depth HR audit at the start of the relationship, to enable us to understand your practice
- Fixed annual fee, taking away any concerns over unforeseen expenses
- 24-hour telephone and email helpline
- Training events at discounted rates
- Invitation to an annual round-table meeting with our HR team to discuss strategy and to review progress
- Subscription to our Employment Law Brief to ensure you are kept up to date
- Template employment contracts and handbooks
- Investigations into disciplinary, grievance or other challenging HR issues and panel support where required
- Support with redundancies or restructuring, with on-site support if needed